Sri Mawar Primary School offers children a comfortable, non-threatening, friendly yet professional learning environment. The school believes in the balanced development of the child and so emphasizes character building, self-discipline, independence, effort, individuality, co-operation, respect, responsibility and creativity. We nurture the growth of the whole child-mental, physical and emotional – and are committed to the preparation of each of our pupils his/her role as a responsible Malaysian and world citizen.
The School aims to :
- instil in all pupils a sense of loyalty to and respect for King and Country.
- instil in all pupils a healthy respect for themselves, their families, their fellowmen and their environment.
- develop the whole child – mentally, physically and emotionally.
- prepare pupils for entry into local government or government – aide, local private overseas secondary institutions.
- foster involvement in sports, games, clubs, hobbies and other meaningful recreation.
- encourage cross-cultural awareness, respect and activities.
- preserve those moral values cherished by Malaysia’s multi-cultural society and reflected the character and outlook of responsible modern Malaysians.
- promote exceptionally high standards of tri-lingualism and numeracy.
- ensure that each child is given as much individual attention and guidance as possible.
- encourage parental involvement in the development of the school, and
- encourage and provide for the continual professional development of teachers, assistants, curriculum and methods.
- encourage pupils to recognize and accept difference in endowment and environment to hold every individual in esteem in his/her own right.